Claude Watson School for the Arts (CWSA) offers students from across the City of Toronto an excellent arts and academic education. Each day students who are enrolled at CWSA participate in a dynamic and exciting program. Students divide their day between challenging academic classes and an exceptional arts program. In this environment, the arts becomes a language of experiences in a program that develops the creative potential of artistically talented students.
Both the arts and academic programs satisfy all the requirements of the Ministry of Education Curriculum Guidelines. An extended school day allows for an enriched and creative artistic and academic education. There are ten classes in the school; two per grade level. Academics and arts progress is monitored regularly through a variety of ongoing assessment and evaluation strategies. Students at Claude Watson School for the Arts participate in the EQAO Junior (Grade 6) assessment.
- For information about our academic program - CLICK HERE
- For information about our dance program - CLICK HERE
- For information about our drama program - CLICK HERE
- For information about our music program - CLICK HERE
- For information about our Visual Arts program - CLICK HERE